Caution -- Under Construction!!
I need Rae to help me put our photos in the proper order, to flow sequentually. Help!! For now, begin with the oldest post, and work backward, if you please.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Precious Family


Here I am as a little toddler with my handsome parents and two older sisters. This juat might have been taken at the same park where our thrifty Dad 'borrowed a few plugs of grass' from. All the rest of his days, my parents were very please with the St. Augustine carpet that surrounded the generous yards of our home. Years later, my dad armed with his metal detector, we found lots of buried treasures therein.

1 comment:

Dennis Dragotto said...

What a wonderful family. I am sure you have many good memories.
My dad did the same with our grass. Thanks for sharing your pictures with others.